Who's running for us and why?
"I've completed marathons all over the world, including all the famous ones! Each year, THE most important marathon for me is London, because that's when I raise funds for St Michael's Fellowship." Rush
"Please help me in fundraising for this great cause - small amounts add up to something amazing." Ahu
"This year I will be 60 years of age and I'm grateful to have been surrounded by a family whose support and encouragement throughout my life has enabled me to indulge my love of sport and running in particular." Helen
Support our team now - help local families give their child the best possible chance in life.
Who's running the fortieth London Marathon for St Michael's Fellowship on Sunday 26 April and how can you help? Check out all our nine runners and follow them on Sunday 26 April 2020 - cheer them on at the course or with the Virgin Money app.
- Rush - our loyal vet over 15 years! Sponsor Rush here
- Susie - all the way from the US!
- Ahu - sponsor her here
- Chizzie sponsor her here
- Jamie - his dad's got the posters in his shop and you can sponsor Jamie here.
- Helen - another veteran marathon runner - way to celebrate your 60th! sponsor Helen here
- Tom - "the running shoes are back on" - sponsor Tom here
- Rachel - sponsor her here