The DiVa group offers support for young mothers who are either experiencing or have experienced domestic abuse or are having difficult relationships.
It is a confidential space for them to talk and get advice.
Why come to the DiVa group?
- We are passionate about developing women’s assertiveness, inner strength and self-confidence.
- We know this creates more positive relationships, balance and enjoyment in their life.
- Our support, and the support and understanding of other mums, can help them on this journey.
- We are helping mums break cycles of abuse and build a better future for their children.
- Young mums won’t feel judged or be told what to do.
"I travelled all the way from [west London] to come back to the DiVA group because the other mothers can understand me and not judge me." DiVa participant
When does DiVa meet?
The DiVa Group meets 10am - 12 noon Thursdays.